Scientific Papers on Communal/Social Behavior

AbraxasComplex

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So I am writing a short guide concerning all my experiences with coexistence projects. That means the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I was wondering if anyone has links to various scientific research papers on social behavior in tarantulas or other spiders. Also if anyone knows the link to the paper on Hysterocrates gigas being raised together with no alteration in growth rate that would be helpful too.

I've found a couple, but would appreciate the help.

Thanks. :)

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
So I am writing a short guide concerning all my experiences with coexistence projects. That means the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I was wondering if anyone has links to various scientific research papers on social behavior in tarantulas or other spiders. Also if anyone knows the link to the paper on Hysterocrates gigas being raised together with no alteration in growth rate that would be helpful too.

I've found a couple, but would appreciate the help.

Thanks. :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this in mind. I'm doing my first communal with H. Incei, so I can get used to caring for that many in one enclosure. But after that I plan to branch out to other genus (genera?)