Scaling back

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm thinking about getting rid of some of my ts because I'm having trouble keeping up with their care being a full-time student, mother, and employee. I feel really guilty because I try so hard to keep up, but they're definitely not getting the care they got before Miranda was born.

This is so hard. Who to get rid of?

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:(
Aaaaaaaw. I'm sorry to hear that.
I know how hard it is to give up a loved pet.

Maybe I can adopt a few.
Drop me an email with prices if and when you decide?

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hey galeo

sorry to hear! i will also be willing to adopt! send me an pricelist PM or email me at tarantula_lover2003@yahoo.com

I also have to get rid of curlies! 2 much space, drop me a PM or email me if interested, they are 1/4"slings! Thanks,

James

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by galeogirl
I'm thinking about getting rid of some of my ts because I'm having trouble keeping up with their care being a full-time student, mother, and employee. I feel really guilty because I try so hard to keep up, but they're definitely not getting the care they got before Miranda was born.

This is so hard. Who to get rid of?

First get rid of doubles... then get rid of spiderlings you aren't attached to (since they take more attention)... then assess the situation.

But hey, don't you have extra people around the house to help you out a little?

kellygirl

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Galeo..
I will T sit for you ..no prob..
We'll talk on Sat eve ok?

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Re: Scaling back

Originally posted by kellygirl

But hey, don't you have extra people around the house to help you out a little?

kellygirl
Let's just say that help has become sparse around here for a multitude of reasons. I'm the full-time parent, petkeeper, and housekeeper, as well as trying to be a passing student and maintain two part time jobs. Worn a little thin at the moment.

Holley, that would be great, let's work something out.