SCABIES Plans Invasion of SF BATS.

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Southern California--The newly formed, but growing S.C.A.B.I.E.S. group, Southern California Arachnid, Bug, Invertebrate, Entomology Society, has been threatening the B.A.T.S., Bay Area Tarantula Society, with advanced biological weapons (Leiurus quinquestriatus, Androctonus australis).

Prime Minister Cacoseraph, Minister of Scheduling Wburke17 and Head of Culinary Operations DavidRS say that BATS social functions are weak and unoriginal. Already in the works for SCABIES is a get-together of mammoth proportions and gastronomic delights. Also, SCABIES has had a number of very successful collecting trips returning with real tarantulas, scorpions and centipedes. Recent BATS collecting trips netted a couple flies, Ghirardelli chocolate and a case of pubic lice.

BATS members have amassed at their border with primitive weaponry such as "My Name Is" tags, cheap hot dogs and generic mustard. At this time, SCABIES troops are moving north with Scolopendra, Leirus and Androctonus long range laser-guided missiles.

More to come later...

wburke17

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As Nelson would say HAA-HAA

Last edited:

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
No worries.... the BATS just pick the SCABIES mites out of their fur and dispatch them effortlessly! ;P {D :D

NBond1986

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hahahahaha!!! David...you're too funny.

hey.....we can always traid WC Aphonopelma spp....and slings that we breed for some good 'ole Ghirardelli chocolates!!!!

LOL

a7051

Arachnopeon
my rosie could beat up your rosie!!
battle on!! hahah
:wall:

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
did you get the masks and grappling hooks for the ninja spider raid in august?

ronin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Our T horde (P. murinus, H. maculatas, & H. lividums) needs a couple more simulated raid training sessions before we can unleash them on BATS.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Lol. Yeah i guess we are packing heat huh? How about a roll call from both our leades to see how our numbers compare as of today.

Last edited:

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i definitely recall that there are at least 800 scabies.

800 or 32. one or the other.

a7051

Arachnopeon
well i'll launch the first "invasion." i'm heading to San Diego for the week of the 14-21. I'm thinking about going to the San Diego Zoo like the 16 or 17 would anyone be interested in coming along? Not exactly a super spider trip or anything like that.. but meh i've never been.

NBond1986

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well i'll launch the first "invasion." i'm heading to San Diego for the week of the 14-21. I'm thinking about going to the San Diego Zoo like the 16 or 17 would anyone be interested in coming along? Not exactly a super spider trip or anything like that.. but meh i've never been.

the San Diego zoo is absolutely, without a doubt, completely, and utterly SPECTACULAR.

you'll have a lot of fun, i guarantee it!

when you first go in, make SURE you take a bus tour of the zoo (it lasts about 20 minutes). its EXTREMELY worth the time, because then you know where everything is, and which parts you want to visit. Also, you learn a LOT about the animals that you wouldnt otherwise.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
dang, a

i am too poor

maybe we could try to plan a bug hunt that you could make it to?

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Scabies Vs Bats

Hello all,
David, you are really something else.
they are going to think that we are attention who#$% !!!

So count me and my huge arsenal of spiders,scorpions and arachnids in general to battle the BATS

I have a huge Scolopendra robusta that loves hunting BATS.

KIND REGARDS!
ftorres

bagheera

ArachnoTiger
Old Timer
@David

Do I hear envy? Perhaps a a sense inadequacy?

(So what's a SCABIES cook-off like? "Chilly")

I propose that the region around San Luis Abysmal should function as a "DMZ":cool:

lizmotobike

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i am fasting the horde of L. para in anticipation of a good feed. the hungriest is GiGi. (yes i know tacky as in "thank heavens for little girls"). she will be followed by a crack team of B. smithi led by Irma le duce (a B. auritum). i have told them that b.a.t.s. has had a infestation of super crickets. they have accepted the mission and are grooming themselves for the task at hand.:eek:

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i am fasting the horde of L. para in anticipation of a good feed. the hungriest is GiGi. (yes i know tacky as in "thank heavens for little girls"). she will be followed by a crack team of B. smithi led by Irma le duce (a B. auritum). i have told them that b.a.t.s. has had a infestation of super crickets. they have accepted the mission and are grooming themselves for the task at hand.:eek:
I like this. Not B.A.T.S rather b.a.t.s. Because we all know only SoCal is worthy of CAPS.

a7051

Arachnopeon
so.. i've entered so cal territory.. tomorrow the san diego zoo. i'll be sure to take lots of "recon" photos :cool: (it's my bday and i'll be doing recon work, how's that for dedication to the cause?)

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats just just passed from the "Hyphy zone" to "Keppin it G' zone". Where instead of ghost riding the whip we cruise down the streets on out Low'lows.