Sc. sub. subapinipes fresh molted

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Cool shots. If only they retained that ghostly post-molt coloration(although the hardened coloration is nice, too).

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Very cool!

An adult S. subspinipes is one species I have not had the pleasure to deal with, yet haha.

ophiophagus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great pics Chey:clap:

Very cool!

An adult S. subspinipes is one species I have not had the pleasure to deal with, yet haha.
I have a few of these guys. They are not real big but they make up for it with how gorgeous they are. I personally love them but they are the ANGRIEST pedes that I have dealt with.

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Ha, I can't wait to get some! I had a pedeling a few years back and it was pretty fun. I would like some adults now :)

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
i've always been a big fan of the grey/bluish sides of the segments
on these subspinipes colorforms :drool:

Xenomorph

Arachnosquire
Thanks for the kind words !

I have a Scolopendra subspinipes subspinipes with 21cm this is my biggest of my collection from this guy´s . I currently have a female even sit on eggs. I hope I can soon be time to make good photos.

But the temper and the speed of these guys should not really appreciate in whom I feed them with tweezers usually wrap the whole tweezers and not let go:)

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah,it's an awesome pede alright:clap:years back botar(charles black) had a bunch of these,got a female,she had a nice brood,she just passed:(but i still have one of her offspring(sold the rest of her babies),which is an adult now.they are very hardy pedes.