Say Hello to Lenny

Feral

Arachnobaron
OMGI'msoinloveIcan'tevenstandit!!!

:dead:

Please, please, please tell Lemmy I said "herro!" back!!!

And also tell him that I love his name. And his ear. And every single little thing about his entire awesome self that is entirely awesome. Please. :happy:

[Edit- I just realized you misspelled his name in the thread title. It's a double M, not N. You should fix that, you'll be so embarrassed when he learns to sing "Ace of Spades". :troll:]

Last edited:

BCscorp

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
OMGI'msoinloveIcan'tevenstandit!!!

:dead:

Please, please, please tell Lemmy I said "herro!" back!!!

And also tell him that I love his name. And his ear. And every single little thing about his entire awesome self that is entirely awesome. Please. :happy:

[Edit- I just realized you misspelled his name in the thread title. It's a double M, not N. You should fix that, you'll be so embarrassed when he learns to sing "Ace of Spades". :troll:]
Haha awesome! I'll let him know.
It is Lenny, short for Leonard, in honour if Leonard Nimoy. Lenny had a full ear ablation due to non cancerous polyps. His ear was deformed and looked like cauliflower inside. it was painful for him. Tge vet also removed 12 teeth and part of his jaw bone due to advanced dental decay. He is a 10 year old rescue that spent over a year at various bcspca facilities before we got him. He is awesome.
IMG_20191025_195109.jpg IMG_20190819_165451.jpg

EpicEpic

Arachnoangel
@EpicEpic yes that's Terrance aka Sweet T. I believe him to be full meese. But hard to say as he's a rescue. I love your fluffy kitty! Flame point meese?
Flame point Himalayan! :)

Thank you!!!

He is more of a dog than dogs I've had! He can be sleeping on the other side of the house and comes when I call him. He follows me around as long as I keep saying c'mon or snapping my fingers. Up and down the stairs. And Is the gentlest cat I've ever seen. I'm very confident he'd walk on a leash though i've never tried. Loves playing with water! (Has even jumped into my shower haha) and would happily wear dog tees when he was a kitten. The calm nature and the long hair comes from the Persian side. Himalayans were bred by breeding Persians with Siamese (that's why they have the points and "talk" a ton like Siamese do!)

Last edited:

TLSizzle

Arachnoknight
Flame point Himalayan! :)

Thank you!!!

He is more of a dog than dogs I've had! He can be sleeping on the other side of the house and comes when I call him. He follows me around as long as I keep saying c'mon or snapping my fingers. Up and down the stairs. And Is the gentlest cat I've ever seen. I'm very confident he'd walk on a leash though i've never tried. Loves playing with water! (Has even jumped into my shower haha) and would happily wear dog tees when he was a kitten. The calm nature and the long hair comes from the Persian side. Himalayans were bred by breeding Persians with Siamese (that's why they have the points and "talk" a ton like Siamese do!)
That's awesome! I've had 3 Siamese total. I love their personality!
My calico tho... she is something else entirely! She's sweet, sassy, smart as a whip and plays fetch better than most dogs. We've had her since she was on the bottle.

Attachments