Saving pill vials for slings ? Or recycle

Tyler Lawrence

Arachnopeon
The colored pill bottles have less visibility than clear dram vials, but it should be clear enough for you to see into. Depending on the species that's being housed, deli cups might be better. Deli cups are much cheaper or even sometimes free.
What species would you be housing?

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
View attachment 330581 these are expensive I was wondering if they worry savings or if there colors not clear enough ? Incase I ever breed one of my Spiders Or buy small slings ?
I prefer deli cups, I tried to use pill bottles but like clear to be able to get better visibility.

pill bottles are perfect for shipping though.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
The colored pill bottles have less visibility than clear dram vials, but it should be clear enough for you to see into. Depending on the species that's being housed, deli cups might be better. Deli cups are much cheaper or even sometimes free.
What species would you be housing?
Not sure yet don’t have the funds to buy any males Atm.but I’m trying to think ahead of there not ideal then might as well recycle ♻ they take up a great deal of space but might be good for shipping ?

ZedsDead

Arachnopeon
I have an Hati Hati sling in a pill vial, I put some holes in the top and it’s working great. I will use with future slings as well.

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
I have an Hati Hati sling in a pill vial, I put some holes in the top and it’s working great. I will use with future slings as well.
They are clear orange 🍊 vials with white lids I’ll get pictures soon , just wanna make sure I’m not saving junk .

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
These 8CA4A896-D629-4D3E-8231-B6835E80C90C.png
Worth saving or recycle ♻????
I may run out of space for many more then I already have. Is there a way to store them taking up less space ??

Last edited:

Rhino1

Arachnobaron
If you're ok with orange vials then I don't see why not. I've found a two dollar shop near me that sells clear ones which I use to house trapdoor slings, I don't have any other slings that fit in these for very long, maybe one or two moults.