• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Sarnac

beaker41

Arachnoknight
I ordered 2x Brachypelma vagans 2x Acanthoscurria geniculata 2x Cyclosternum fasciatum 4x Nhandu coloratovillosus , 10 slings <edit>. I ordered at 3 o'clock on Monday june 10th and just received my slings , all alive, packed awesome. A couple of them even molted in their vials. Great communication, can't wait to order again !

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabid538

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

I ordered 14 slings and 1 scorpion from Mikolaj. They were shipped with registered letter priority shipping on Monday (June 24) and arrived on Friday (June 28). All of them arrived in perfect condition. Packaging and communication were exceptional. I would definitely do business with Mikolaj again and I highly recommend him to anyone.

Thank you!!
-Sandra

travismyers

Arachnopeon
Mikolaj is an awesome guy to deal with! Great communication and perfect packaging of slings. Everything I ordered made it in great shape! I highly recommend him to everyone!

reptileguy

Arachnopeon
I ordered from Mikolaj aka Sarnac on Arachnoboards. He shipped when he said he would last Monday and all 15 tarantulas arrived safely this morning :D!! The packing was great!! I will definitely do business with him in the future and I encourage anyone with the proper licenses to do so as well :).

reptileguy

Arachnopeon
I ordered some Tarantulas from him last Tuesday and all arrived safe and sound today!! I will definitely do business with him again!! Thanks Mikolaj!

amok

Arachnopeon
Excellent seller! Very good communication and prompt shipping. I got 13 slings from him, safe and sound. The package arrived in less than 4 days and the tarantulas were packed perfectly. I will definitely buy from him again and again. Thanks Miko! :)

Vukmir13

Arachnopeon
Mikolaj is a real stand up guy. I ordered 4 slings from him and was greeted with 5 slings, Brachypelma Albiceps being an amazing freebie. I
definitely will be ordering a bunch more from him soon. The packaging is perfect and it arrived in 6 days. 4 out of 5 slings ate the next morning. I am truly pleased with our transaction. Thank you

thuynh452

Arachnopeon
Fantastic seller!!! Extremely professional and service was fantastic. Everything came on time and healthy plus very good prices. Definitely will
continue to do business with. Kept good communication to make sure package arrived on time.

TheHonestPirate

Arachnoknight
Very professional. Easy to contact. Amazing prices. Outstanding packaging. Great seller. Definitely plan to do business with him again. two slings arrived DOA however I don't blame him at all as the packing was the best I've seen.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

pariahsp84

Arachnopeon
100% positive. Packing was very professional everything I ordered arrived alive and with in the promised time frame. SARNAC is a great person to do business with and I highly recommend him.

night4now

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Excellent seller, fantastic slings!

I was slightly hesitant, but I ordered about 20 slings from Sarnac. They arrived healthy and mobile, even after an extended weekend because of the holiday.
In addition there was great packaging and excellent communication, and despite my hesitancy, it was an excellent purchase that I would totally do again. A+++++++++

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i just made a sizable purchase from Mikolaj he was kind enough to awnser my questions and kept in contact with me even now that our transaction is pretty much complete he has a genuine concern for his product and cutomers i plan to deal with him again soon without hesitation

despite almost 9 full days in the mail 10 mins after I got them out of the box they were happy hungry and very active .. I only had 3 losses one was just in a death curl one died mid molt and one died to a ruptured abdomen all in all I couldn't ask for better quality absolutely stunning specimens I will defiantly be back for more i started at 8 am and finished unpacking and caging after midnight as i took the last one out i found myself planning for my next order

oh and i got a very nice selection of freebes far more then i expected

i have only one regret i was only able to get 1 bluefang :(

SARNAC

Arachnopeon
Thank you for your nice comments.
Please visit my website where you can track the deal.

http://prospiders.pl/?page_id=562

Before ordering, please read the law which regulates the trade in animals in the country.

Best regards,
Mikołaj Sarnecki;-)

Devinmars

Arachnopeon
POSITIVE!

I purchased 13 total slings, which came all the way from Poland to California. His packaging is superb. The slings, plus THREE (top notch) freebies, arrived in great condition, with the exception of just one who sadly molted during transit and passed away (no fault of his!). I will absolutely be buying from him again! Very positive experience, he answered all of my questions and was in communication all the way through. I would recommend him to anyone.