Salmon Pink Birdeater not eating 2weeks after molt

Derek Macaulay

Arachnopeon
Is it normal for a Salmon Pink Birdeater to refuse a meal? My girl's about 3inches now after her last molt 2weeks ago. Since then I've never stressed her out or anything. I just leave her be unless I try to feed her which is every once a week. I try to drop a super worm near her but she sort of freaks out and runs away. The super worm isn't even that big. I'm kind of worried why she's not eating when Salmon Pink's don't usually reject a meal :(
My salmon pink ain't eating after her last molt it been her first molt since we had her before molt she would eat alot sometimes daily the she stopped which I was expecting but its been over a week now nearly 2 weeks not eating anything I'm getting a bit worried

8 legged

Arachnoprince
No need to worry.
If it doesn't appear to have molted damage, the spider just needs some more time.

Kimberly Pflieger

Arachnopeon
My Salmon Pink just molted 3 weeks ago..she is about 4 inches.Shes seems sluggish.She has eaten 3 crickets..I fed her after a week.She is acting sluggish...and is hanging out in the corner by her plant for about a day now.Same spot.Is this normal?

MerryAdvocado

Arachnopeon
Is it normal for a Salmon Pink Birdeater to refuse a meal? My girl's about 3inches now after her last molt 2weeks ago. Since then I've never stressed her out or anything. I just leave her be unless I try to feed her which is every once a week. I try to drop a super worm near her but she sort of freaks out and runs away. The super worm isn't even that big. I'm kind of worried why she's not eating when Salmon Pink's don't usually reject a meal :(
I really don't think you need to worry, like others have said, try offering a cricket instead.

One of my G.pulchras has been in premolt for over 2 months refusing food, she has a big booty so I'm not worrying.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
I really don't think you need to worry, like others have said, try offering a cricket instead.

One of my G.pulchras has been in premolt for over 2 months refusing food, she has a big booty so I'm not worrying.
You’re replying to a post that’s six years old, just a heads up