Sally is no longer skinny!

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Two weeks in my house will make one fat....just look at my A. Avic. Here is what she looked like when I got her:

Deathreaver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
;P I hope I do not get that fat that fast after living with you for awhile. Though I do know you can cook very well..... ;P
=D

love ya,
DPS

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My Skeleton Tarantula has a butt that's too skinny for my liking. It drinks plenty of water. But hasn't eaten any crickets yet. I'm just a little concerned. But then again it could be a male because in Theory (I stated theory guys.) males have smaller rumps than females.

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Beautiful T, Pategirl.
One of these days, I'm going to get more involved with Ts. Currently, money doesn't provide enough though. I am feeding waaay too many scorps and the bearded dragons eat a LOT!!! *lol* I do have a Lasiodora parahybana who is well into the nine inch range, probably, as well as a few others to include such species as Pterinochilus murinus Orange variation and so forth. One a these days... somebody in bama is gonna have to get me informed as to when the arachnid fairs and such go on there. I made it to last year's fair in Atlanta, but prior to that was in the service, so didn't have too many opportunities for such things. I just find out about all the other fairs around me way too late to do anything about it. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the upcoming events in the area.

adios,
edw. :)

Deathreaver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The next show here in bama is on the 19 April. It is in Birmingham somewhere. I didn't get to go last time and they changed the location on me, but you can ask Swifty or Phil, who are both dealers at the show, about the location.

XOskeletonRED

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Deathreaver,

Hey, thanks a lot!!! I will definitely be there, unless I have to work that night. Even so, I still might come and just tell work to bleep bleep. *lol*

Thanks,
edw.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Maybe I should send my Skeleton to either Pate or rapunzel to fatten it up. It just refuses to eat but it drinks liberal amounts of water.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
@pategirl: That is probably the best looking A. avicularia that I have ever seen. I didn't realize that thei legs and carapace could get so bright of a blue.

Jon

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
She is a beautiful blue on her carapace....she also may be a bit gravid. She met my male, Harry, almost two weeks ago. I guess I'll wait and see.

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
nice T:)
Being gravid would be great news too:)
Make sure you post a pic if she makes an egg sack:D

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
pategirl,
Nice job fattening up your Avic.
Please explain how you did it. I have a Avic that doesn't eat .
Tell me about its enclosure, ect.

Thanks,
Ernie

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I don't do a whole lot...I just throw her food in and she gets it. She ate a lizard a few days ago, and several crickets too. I try to disturb her as little as possible, because she doesn't like me too much. Here's her setup, which is a large rubbermaid jar with holes punched around the sides and the lid. I tried to put quite a few holes for ventilation, and she has a wide water dish for humidity, and I mist the cage every few days.

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Huhuhuh Yeah Yeah Huhuhu Yeah Yeah

Huhuhuh When Harry Met Sally Huhuhuh Yeah Yeah That Rules Yeah Yeah Yeah.

(Sorry. Bad Beavis and Buthead talk. Huhuhuh.)

Jon