Sahydroraneous raja borrow collapsed

Gods Spartan

Arachnopeon
Her burrow has collapsed and it doesn't look good. Can't tell if she is alive, but I think I see a limb...Should I dig her out? I had actually constructed a hide for her to use and it looks as if it has actually caved in on her. Don't really have high hopes.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Generally if they made the burrow themselves, you don't need to. If you made it, and it caved in, I'd be inclined to loosen up the sub and take a peak.

Gods Spartan

Arachnopeon
Generally if they made the burrow themselves, you don't need to. If you made it, and it caved in, I'd be inclined to loosen up the sub and take a peak.
So, the hide was a small solo cup, she opted to not use it and dug a burrow under it. I choose not to move it. Today I found that the solo cup has fallen through. As far as I can tell there wasn't a lot room in there...Afraid that it has fallen on her.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
So, the hide was a small solo cup, she opted to not use it and dug a burrow under it. I choose not to move it. Today I found that the solo cup has fallen through. As far as I can tell there wasn't a lot room in there...Afraid that it has fallen on her.
Get in there and save your T.

OliverWhatever

Arachnosquire
How large is the spider, and how deep is the burrow? If it is really small, it may not be able to dig its way out.

Gods Spartan

Arachnopeon
Took out the solo cup hide...She was definitely trapped and could not get out besides digging her way out. She is safe and sound though I am happy to say. She now has a new burrow entrance. (If you look at the substrate you can see her leg.) IMG_20170114_151346961.jpg