sad

shypoet

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm sad to report that Suzie died. Both Josh and I did all we could. She was a G. rosea, and a very good, sweet tarantula.

Next time we get one, we'll be getting one through a breeder and not the pet shop. Not sure if we'll go with a G. rosea again. But, we'll see. I of course really like Grammostola pulchra, but I know those can be pricey. I think they are so pretty though. I'm checking the board here for breeders.

Oh, and total side note, but I'm 12 weeks pregnant.

Last edited:

shypoet

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yeah, Josh and I really liked her a lot (we were never sure if it was a female, but named it Suzie anyway)

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I'm sad to report that Suzie died. Both Josh and I did all we could. She was a G. rosea, and a very good, sweet tarantula.

Next time we get one, we'll be getting one through a breeder and not the pet shop. Not sure if we'll go with a G. rosea again. But, we'll see. I of course really like Grammostola pulchra, but I know those can be pricey. I think they are so pretty though. I'm checking the board here for breeders.

Oh, and total side note, but I'm 12 weeks pregnant.
Shypoet, sorry to hear about your beloved pet :(. On the other hand, congrats on the new life within! :clap:

Sorry to hear :(

Congrats on the baby, my wife is having our 3rd son Friday!
Joey, Can't wait to see little Nolan Andrew! If he's anything like dad, I see a bright future ahead for him on the Saints defensive line-up. :clap::)

Cheers y'all,

Terry

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
Joey, Can't wait to see little Nolan Andrew!
O.K., not meaning to completely derail this thread but . . . . . . Nolan Andrew is MY NAME!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: There's so few of us Nolans around anyway that it's rare to hear of another, but this is certainly the first Nolan Andrew I've heard of since me :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Congrats to everyone expecting, and GREAT choice on the name! lol

possumburg

Arachnosquire
O.K., not meaning to completely derail this thread but . . . . . . Nolan Andrew is MY NAME!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: There's so few of us Nolans around anyway that it's rare to hear of another, but this is certainly the first Nolan Andrew I've heard of since me :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Congrats to everyone expecting, and GREAT choice on the name! lol
HAHA what are the odds? Thanks ya'll, and yeah sorry for completely hijacking this thread :eek:

Kirsten

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your T. New legs;new wings.
Congratulations on your impending little one:D

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aaw poet, that sucks eggs! I remember when you got her. Any idea what happened?:(

Tang

Arachnopeon
that sucks... so sorry to hear that.i loved my rosea's too.

anyway, congrats on ur pregnancy...:D

MissChelly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about the loss of Suzie, though huge congrats on your pregnancy! :)