sad day for me

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my big pamp. sp. ecuador. was fine last night exploring her cage.
i just checked up on my inverts and she is in a death curl. dead.
i've had her like 6 years now.and have no idea how she could of died overnight. she seemed fine yesterday.
i feel like i could cry.
this sucks.
if anyone could give me some type of explaination it would make me feel better.
thanks
tom

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ahhh, I know the feelin, sorry fer ur loss
like sumone told me 'dey are bugs, and bugs do die,
for reason or not, der is nuthin u can do about it'
Am really sad when dat happend

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
had an a. seemani about a year ago done that same thing. was running around eating and all the sudden was dead. makes you feel awfull i know.

pedipalps

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sorry for the lost bro, maybe somethings happen in that night you did not know. Sometimes there's a mystery happened in our hobby that cannot be explain.

Cerbera

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry she died, dude...

Could she have fallen at all during that night's wanderings, and injured herself that way ?

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi sorry to hear that and it must have been a shock to you :? its not good to lose any pet :( :( so keep your chin up :) ------ phil

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
im very sad to hear this and sorry for ur loss. I would feel like crying too if I found one of my Ts in a death curl. :(
I dont know why Ts die unexpectantly....wish I did. :wall:
Good luck on getting thru the weekend wthout her and I hope u buy another.

moose35

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanks guys

yea no falls or anything. she's in a plastic sweater box. i was holding her after she was dead and couldn't find anything wrong with her. it really freaked me out that even dead they still stridulate when thier abdomen moves past their back legs.
but i'm either gonna start a pamp. collection and get every possible pamp. there is..or quit the inverts...we'll see.
but thanks for the support iv'e never been upset over a bug before. i've benn in the hobby for like 10 years so i've had some die. but i've never been upset.
REST IN PEACE BIG GIRL

Last edited:

KnK

Arachnopeon
i feel like i could cry.
this sucks.
Man, this really sux.. but, if this let you better my girlfriend and I break up a few hours ago... so... this really sux man!!!:wall: :wall:
But, we still gonna be Friends, the same as occur to you, you still got yours othrs T's!!!
good lucky...

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry for your loss... 6 years is long time and hard to bear :(

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Moose35,
I'm so sorry for your loss. My sympathies are with you. It hurts, I know, but you will feel better in time.

Marcelo

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry for your loss, I know how you must feel,
I felt very sad when my big T. blondi died time ago.. thanks God I have many other Tarantulas