Sad christmas times

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
So I ordered 3 P. Audax as a christmas treat, but the package was lost in the mail and they never came (I guess it wasn't the best idea to order live animals near christmas). So instead, to console my broken heart, please share your cutest Phiddipus, or really any cute spider :) and don't worry, the breeder was kind enough to ship FOUR more for free :D

All About Arthropods

Arachnoknight
So I ordered 3 P. Audax as a christmas treat, but the package was lost in the mail and they never came (I guess it wasn't the best idea to order live animals near christmas). So instead, to console my broken heart, please share your cutest Phiddipus, or really any cute spider :) and don't worry, the breeder was kind enough to ship FOUR more for free :D
That sucks, but it's great that you're getting more!:) Here's a pic of a female P.audax I owned earlier this year. DSC_0324 (4).JPG

Cassiusstein

Arachnosquire
There's actually ways to get lost mail back, and if no one requests that... then one day one of the dead mail workers is going to have a surprise :d
I actually already did, and filed a complaint. I'm sure the poor little guys are no longer alove by now amyways :(

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
I don't have any pictures but my wild caught P. regius was one of the most interesting spiders i have ever owned. You wont be disappointed by your P.audax