Sac #2!!

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, my other A. avic has finaly made a sac! She surprised me by doing it overnight - I didn't even see a bowl or anything. It's kinda small, though. While the first sac is about the size of a walnut, this one is about the size of a shooter marble (y'know, the big marbles?). Like a spherical quarter. Anyway, here's hoping I get some slings pretty soon. The oher sac was dropped on Jan 14, so they'll be ready first. Hope y'all want some cute little Avic slings! I'll post pics later, I'm stuck in a marathon of classes and concerts today.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
nice

avics are good little spiders. even though one did poop in my eye when i was trying to ventrally sex it

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
SO glad you asked! Take a look:

The first three are of Momma #1 and her sac. You can see in the 3rd pic that the webbing is pretty strong and a flashlight is needed.

This is Momma #2, and you can hardly see anything. The white ball in the bottom left corner is the eggsac, and it is a bit smaller than the other one.

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks, Caco, and sorry for the sarcasm. Somebody HAD to brighten my day, even if it was just me:D