:-s

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
So for those that asked a lot of time ago, like @louise f @Kymura @VanessaS @Andrea82 (and others that I don't remember now, sorry) today I have pics of the:

Goddess
0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH -- Peace Be Upon Her
to show because she was out of her burrow and remained in the open for a good three hours, more or less, cleaning herself, drinking, enjoying the cork bark.

Now while I'm posting this she is in Her burrow for zZzZz sleeping because here is night :kiss:

thumbnail_DSC_0561.jpg
thumbnail_DSC_0553.jpg
thumbnail_DSC_0555.jpg
thumbnail_DSC_0557.jpg
thumbnail_DSC_0569.jpg

Such rear legs :angelic: such exquisite noble posture and size :embarrassed:

Feel free to show your love for the:
Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH -- Peace Be Upon Her

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
Chris I never knew from all the hours on this site that you have this species of T and that you like them. I learned something new today!

:wacky::happy::cat:

Andy00

Arachnoknight
I bet my avic versicolor could use the inside of one of those back legs from a molt for a hide :) lol just a thought haha don't actually try that people!

Kymura

Arachnoknight
-Bows in reverence to the almighty Goddess-
PBUH!
She's a gorgeous gal Chris LXXIX <3 her!

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
She is lovely Chris! And yours too Haksilence!
No need to apologize Chris, it was worth the wait :D

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
What a waste....it took probably five years or more for that Queen to get to this size....gone in a minute because some person decides to have fun.I hate hate hate that sort of videos. I hope a Queen will get a ggood bite out of them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
On a lighter note...would a Queen make a really bad first OW?
I am finding myself more and more fascinated by this gorgeous Lady, even though i am not interested in OW generally, i saw one for sale recently and am seriously considering one. My experience with speed and defensiveness consists of Psalmopoeus adult male, a T violaceus and an E.murinus sling, with the occasional temper tantrum from my B.albopilosum mature male.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
On a lighter note...would a Queen make a really bad first OW?
I am finding myself more and more fascinated by this gorgeous Lady, even though i am not interested in OW generally, i saw one for sale recently and am seriously considering one. My experience with speed and defensiveness consists of Psalmopoeus adult male, a T violaceus and an E.murinus sling, with the occasional temper tantrum from my B.albopilosum mature male.
The general consensus will say "No, they are for advanced (Mah...) and etc... " but I can guarantee you this, straight from my experience. By far the Goddess is one of the most easy to work with, Theraphosidae ever. And I'm not joking.

For instance if you buy a true ID sexed Goddess (like I suggest to someone not interested in breeding nor to someone that, after waiting forever, really, doesn't love the idea of end with a male due to a sling purchase) you can put her directly in her final home, with a lot (but a lot) of inches of substrate, a water dish always full, a cork bark for hide (I suggest this, my baby burrowed under and loves that) and done :)

Maintenance is easy (mine even bring out B.dubia remains, even if not always) and they remains, no matter, in their burrow. Granted, when she's out, like happened to me yesterday, lol do NOT open or try something because they will remain even 20 minutes in a threat pose, hissing like a Cobra. The only issues are with cage upgrade/re-house (or if someone decide to pack and ship for a sale his/her Goddess, but such a thing is heresy!) but, but... if you directly buy a sexed Goddess there's no need for that :)

They are, for that bulky size, somewhat fast (if they want, because otherwise they love calm, ah ah) but not even near of course a genus Psalmopoeus or genus Ephebopus or genus Haplopelma one.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I think it was a sling so that is not really an option due to the rehouses and possibility of a male maybe. But i'll keep looking. Thank you for your response :)
20 minutes in threatposture?? Wow. :D
She stays angry longer than i do!