pffffffff, there are 8 subspecies, and there are a few colour variations between it. For example
-dehaani: with yellow legs, with orange legs, with magenta leggs.
-mutilans: red head, red legs, yellow legs, orange head,
-subspinipes: chinese cherry, java colormorph, barbados colormorph...
-chinese striped legs: ( I don't what is their subspecie): with or without stripes in the legs
And many more...
P.D: maybe I'm wrong in some colors, confuse it is very often in me.
as to this day, there are indeed 8 subspecie that i'm aware of,...
But I think after they get more examined closely probarly some are synonims.
I think many "so called" colorforms are just based on different camera/lightning settings.
Are you talking about the different subspecie or different colorforms in a subspecie ?
the only ones i can think of that realy are different to eachother in the subspecie Sc.subsp.subspinipes are:
1. common form = Vanuata, Barbados, Hawaii, West Indies, Malaysia, Java,.. etc.
2. Malaysian Jewel (dark body with white antennae)
3. Borneo colorform + Chinese Striped/Tiger legged (dark body+head)
4. Cherry Red (more reddish then the common form)
5. Bronze Malaysian (usually with black foot-tips)