Run down on enclosures!

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I just ordered 10 exoterra nano tall
That must have been exciting! I think I’m between DIY and getting a few myself. I’ve been using some clear containers from Walmart.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
That must have been exciting! I think I’m between DIY and getting a few myself. I’ve been using some clear containers from Walmart.
Same, I have always used plastic containers from Walmart. I figured it was time to get some classy looking displays and fill them with arboreal species.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Same, I have always used plastic containers from Walmart. I figured it was time to get some classy looking displays and fill them with arboreal species.
Whatcha going to fill them with? Stuff ya already got or some new acquisitions?

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
Whatcha going to fill them with? Stuff ya already got or some new acquisitions?
It will be a while, but I have P. Gigas, P. Metallica, P. Ornata, P. Vittata, and P. Regalis slings, once I can sex them And they hit 3 inches I will put these in there. Hopefully if a breeding is successful I will have some Avicularia to put in.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
It will be a while, but I have P. Gigas, P. Metallica, P. Ornata, P. Vittata, and P. Regalis slings, once I can sex them And they hit 3 inches I will put these in there. Hopefully if a breeding is successful I will have some Avicularia to put in.
Sounds pretty good!! And good luck on the Avicularia breeding!

also how do you like the P. gigas? I think about getting one every now and again.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
P. Gigas are actually in route this week. I have always wanted them so found a good deal on a few and the colors as slings are beautiful as well as adults. They are supposed to be really fast.

betht

Arachnopeon
I mostly buy glass terrariums and just swap out the lids. I use Exos for my arboreals and my sling boxes from the Bug Cage. I rescued a couple Ts that came in Tarantula Cribs and those are nice boxes as well
What size exo do you recommend for an avicularia huriana? Woolynpink toe,3” dsl right now. I prefer these enclosures over others.