• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Roy (Aik Roy Heng)

jyenko

Arachnopeon
I did a trade with Roy and got some scorplings that were well packed with a lot of freebies!
He is very reliable and very easy to communicate with. Thanks man!

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
100% Positive!!

Bought 5 C. vittatus scorplings from Roy. Before I even purchased them, he spent a great deal of time discussing with me how to care for them and answered all of my questions. The scorplings were packaged perfectly and arrived very fast! Roy is definitely someone I recommend doing business with! I will be purchasing more from him in the future.

Thanks, Roy! :clap:

jake9134

Arachnosquire
Positive

Made a trade with Roy and everything went very well. Great communication throughout the process, all Ts came as described and in good health, great packaging and some freebies A+++Trader{D

Ivymike1973

Arachnoknight
100% Positive

Just bought a beautiful T from Roy. He is a pleasure to do business with. Great communication and even followed up afterwards to see how she is doing. Will definitely be doing business with him again. Highly recommended.

Last edited:

gromgrom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Roy is a standup dude. Great to talk to, been around a while, and would like to do more trades in the future. packing was superb, and he did his best throughout the whole process. Highly recommend him.