Rosies Updated Photos

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
OK, here are some before and after pics on the two rosies who were the worst. Since bringing them home on Sunday they have each consumed 23 crickets and I have seen them drinking water at least twice a day. It is amazing how fast and well they can start on recovery if given a chance.

Gail

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
And here is the one that is so huge, she isn't even stretched out in this picture. That's a 6 inch ruler. She is in really good shape now - she was one of the ones that was more dehydrated than starved.

Arachnopuppy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I think rosies are the best. They may look boring to beginners, but I like them a lot.

Shadrach

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nope nothing Boring her to me about Rosies! And I'm a beginner! Hehehehe! Nice Looking T's!

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Gail,
The rosies look great! Btw, so does your pzb..:)
Peace,
Gillian

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
UNBELIEVABLE! i cant believe youve nursed them so far so quickly.ou should open a t rehabilitation clinic=D . seriously though, great job.

Chris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Excellent work agent Gail!!

I will always have a soft spot for rosies! Anyone that has a problem with rose hairs has a problem with me! grrrrr ;P

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow...

Hi

Really good looking now,:).

They came into really good care, good job Gail :)

Kenny

veronyka

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dunno where I've been but what happened to those poor rosies? :? They are gorgeous! You did such a great job, and they are just beautiful now! Props to you! =D
By the way I think rosies are gorgeous, they are so not boring. I have one thats about 3 inches.. I LOVE that little spider! She's just great!

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
All I have to say is Dammmmmmmmnnnnnn!

Those before and after pics and the short amount of time between them is amazing!. Good going Gail. GGG :D

John
];')

Cowshark

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm so happy to see those cuties doing well. And they look pretty happy too!

Raveness

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OMG!!!! Congrats they look beauitful...look at those sweethearts :D see you made a big difference :) They must be happy!