Rosie breeding and a few other pics

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
We put Jacob in with Sierra tonight and he got one insert in. He's having a little trouble keeping her pushed up but she was willing and will attempt it again this Friday. Plus was feeding and got a few new pics.

Here's Sierra who I am hoping will get gravid!

Attachments

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Next is Marikka in her new cage. She is getting so big that I moved my Chinese earth tiger out and put her into it. It's a home-made cage that my brother n- law made for me.

Attachments

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
These next two are one of my pride-n-joys, Phoebe. She is the biggest of my three P.irminias.

Attachments

SpiderFood

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wonderful pics, i have a P. irminia coming in this week and i hope its as beautiful as yours. cool tank by the way, think you could get the plans for that, i would love to make something attractive for a "T" house.
dale

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
I agree very nice Suntiger as well as the others... I also have an Irminia coming to me friday a 2" Captive Bred. Hope it grows up to be just as beautiful... very nice pics of all the t's.

TheDon

oh and by the way just curious how tall is the tank u have the Suntiger in?

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hey thanks for the compliment JP version 1.0, I am honored that you like them.

Hey SpiderFood- my P.irminia is in the largest critter keeper that the petstore sells. It is 10" tall and 13" wide. It will work for quite a while before I have to switch her into a 10 gallon aquarium. As for the octagon cage (I call it), if you PM my sister (their name here is pamandron) he can give you specifics on the cage. I am stupid when it comes to building things like that!

D-Man

Arachnochicano
Old Timer
Sweet pics as usual PG. Carlita is a little hottie! I love Brachy's.

TheDon

ArachnoDon
Old Timer
ok was just curious about the size because I got mine a 10 gallon aquarium and was debating if it was big enough.

TheDon

petitegreeneyes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would say most definately big enough. Did you give it cork bark or something to web to? I'm sure you did though. I tried to get some pics of my other two which are juvies but they moved too fast and dragged their crickets into their web homes. But they sure are one sweet species:)