Rose hair popularity.

If you were offered a free porteri/rosea, would you take it?

• Total voters

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
My female P.Murinus' enclosure 12 days after a coco coir refreshing. No, G.Rosea and G.Porteri aren't heavy webbers. Give my baboons a year in an enclosure and you won't see substrate or cork just web
View attachment 240101
Not denying that overall they are more heavy webbers. But I was just saying that my G. porteri thinks its a GBB :rolleyes:

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
Good thing C.versicolor is a true arboreal and don't go wandering into holes in the ground ;)
I'll say. Even though C.versicolor and C.Laeta are on my list. As well as an A.Metallica. The basement could use some of them

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I'll say. Even though C.versicolor and C.Laeta are on my list. As well as an A.Metallica. The basement could use some of them
I have both and really enjoy them. I love coming in my T room with a flashlight, and seeing those colors light up on my versi. It's like someone made a watercolour painting in a tank :)
The metallica is a good natured lady...does everything slow, until she doesn't :D.

Grimmdreadly

Arachnopeon
I have both and really enjoy them. I love coming in my T room with a flashlight, and seeing those colors light up on my versi. It's like someone made a watercolour painting in a tank :)
The metallica is a good natured lady...does everything slow, until she doesn't :D.
I know that feeling. Everytime I see any for sale, I have just bought a new snake or a few other ts and don't have the money

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I know that feeling. Everytime I see any for sale, I have just bought a new snake or a few other ts and don't have the money
I know the feeling, I was like that with my E.pachypus and A.ezendami/junodi. But I got them in the end. C.versi will always be abundant in the hobby, so there's always a chance to pick one up fortunately :)