rose hair molting for 6days

Sinjay

Arachnopeon
SHES ALIVE STILL MOVING HER LEGS IVE BEEN GIVING HER WATTER AND I DID THE BATHROOM THING AND RAN HOT WATER WHAT DO I DO I DONT WANT HER TO DIE SHES NOT CRACKED OPEN PLEASE HELP!

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
SHES ALIVE STILL MOVING HER LEGS IVE BEEN GIVING HER WATTER AND I DID THE BATHROOM THING AND RAN HOT WATER WHAT DO I DO I DONT WANT HER TO DIE SHES NOT CRACKED OPEN PLEASE HELP!
Like venom said, gotta get some pics up. How much of her is still stuck?

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
Everything is still stuck she hasent opened up atall
Has she popped her carapace? If not, she may not even be molting. Pics would really be super helpful or even a video of her movement.

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
That doesn't look good at all. Doesn't really look like she was ever trying to molt to me. I don't see a web mat, and she's in a pretty random spot. Can you get a picture of the entire enclosure? Her fangs also look spread apart, and in a threat pose type of position. Are they staying like that, or has she been moving them?

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
Also, her abdomen looks shriveled, and her legs are curled like she's dehydrated. Is she leaking fluid anywhere?

Sinjay

Arachnopeon
She moves them she don't like the flash on my phone I moved her hiding spot she was right beside it

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
well, when a tarantula dies they slowly dry up, their legs work kind of like hydraulics, as the fluid leaves the legs curl more. are you sure thats not what youre seeing?

Sinjay

Arachnopeon
There is nothing she could have fallen off she doesn't get on top of her wood hiding thing

Ghost56

Arachnobaron
There is nothing she could have fallen off she doesn't get on top of her wood hiding thing
She would've fallen of the side of the tank, but I'm not so sure that's what happened either.

Midways of the video, she sorta spazzed out like she's been exposed to a chemical/pesticide. Where do you get her feeders at, and has your house recently been sprayed for bugs or anything of that such?

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Looks like dying from dehydration. Did she have a water dish? Had she been eating?

Sinjay

Arachnopeon
Nothing new I always get her crickets from the same pet shop when she spazzed out like that I breathed in the tank she has never climbed the glass before she's always been chill makes her we'd on the ground sits in herbhide out most of the time she don't like her dirt wet she was fine but now isn't I just want her to be okay