rose hair is suddenly clibing

Den

Arachnosquire
Hi all. I just had a question about my g. rosea that I've had fo for quite some time now. She is a 4.5 in. su-adult possible female. It all started about sturday when I got home from my friend's house. I saw her half way on the substrate and half on the sides of her enclosure. so I though, "Oh she's just feeling around." So I leave her alone the rest of the day. On Sunday she is completely off the substrate but only by half an inch. I was puzzled by that, but since it's no big worry, I left her alone again. Same on Monday. Today when I got back from school she was in the center of the enclosure, like she always is. I leave the room for a few minutes. When I come back in I her at the top of the lid holding on to the silicone of the tank. She makes a effort to get down, but half way through she fell. She is fine as of now and has no injuries. I'm now concerned and want to understand this behavior. The only time I've seen her do this before is when I have new, wet, substrate down. Thanks in advance!

Upjohn252

Arachnopeon
Looks like we need a close-up picture off the underside (epiandrous fusillae) of the animal to answer that one.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
Looks like we need a close-up picture off the underside (epiandrous fusillae) of the animal to answer that one.
yeah is she a for sure female cause if not you could have a mature male if not maybe just up the substrate to where if she does climb and fall she wont hurt herself one of my rosies all of a sudden started doing the same thing and hasn't stopped (no mine isn't a mature male) spiders can do weird things for seemingly no reason sometimes