• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Ronin

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I made a trade with Paul for some Phillipine dwarf species, Orphnaecus(sp) slings. It was a pleasure dealing with him, and I highly recommend Paul.

LaurynSS

Arachnopeon
Since my dad has been dealing and trading with Paul alot lately, "Uncle" Paul gave me a baby Xenethis immanis as my very first tarantula for Christmas/Hannukah. I even named it Paulette, if it turns out to be a female, or Paul if male. Either way, the spider and Paul are the greatest.

Pulk

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Paul is very generous; I've gotten a B. smithi sling, a G. aureostriata sling, and a pair of filistatids from him. I would definitely trade with Paul again/recommend him.

julesaussies

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!

I just purchased a juvie T from Paul over the weekend. The T is super healthy and looks great. I already knew Paul was a great guy so I expected the T to be as good or better than advertised and it was! Definitely bigger than advertised! Not a big surprise with Paul! Great person to buy from and will be back.

Thanks Paul.

wburke17

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have done a number of trades w/ Paul and will do so again in the future:D
Godd guy to deal with..