• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Robinsonxcr

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
About three months ago I bought 10 2" inch P. metallica from Skyler which he hatched out back in late July of 2010, to this date my P. metallicas are doing excellent. Shipping was not involve cause he lives in the same area as I do, I'm satisfied with the whole transaction we did. Thank you Skyler for your services.

Jose Berrios
Exoskeleton Invertebrates:clap:

Last edited:

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Positive

Just made a purchase from him. He packed well, communicated well and shipped when he siad he would. All around good transaction and would not hesitate to deal with him again.

kingstubb

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just received 3 P. metallicas from robinsonxcr and they all look amazing. He had excellent communication the whole transaction and shipped under 24 hours...amazing seller one of the best Ive ever worked with. Would love to do business again A++++++++ and A+x100 for the two freebies I got

blb48234

Arachnopeon
100% positive

got package today everyone arrived safe and sound all T's are healthy and gorgeous packing was flawless,great communication, perfect transaction would not hesitate to do business again. THANKS

Big_nito

TRISKELION
Old Timer
100% awesome!!!!

I just received my female P. Rufilata from Skyler today and all i could say is that this guy is AWESOME! His price was very reasonable, very healthy T and best of all, his packaging is one of the best in the business... Oh before i forget, he surprised me with a FREEBIE (actually FREEBIES coz there were 2 of them!). I highly recommend him to other hobbyist and base on my experience dealing with him, Im definitely planning on doing more business with him in the future... :3::clap: