Robert123456 media in question

Casey K

Arachnoknight
This was a molt that needed to be sexed in another pic thread. I edited the photo and changed it a bit so that Robert could see what I see and others see as well. The blue circle is the area you need to focus on. The red arrows are pointing at the spermatheca and the green arrow is pointing to the "flap" (uterus externus). IMG_20161024_140934.jpg

Robert123456

Arachnosquire
Thank you! This is really useful and now I finally understand what everybody means by the "flap". And the good thing is I have a beautiful female :)

Casey K

Arachnoknight
Thank you! This is really useful and now I finally understand what everybody means by the "flap". And the good thing is I have a beautiful female :)
You are very welcome! It's always nice to help someone! Don't let anyone run you off! There can be some real nasty attitudes here on AB when it comes to someone asking the simplest of questions. No question is a dumb question. If you're looking for information, you've come to the right place and I will PERSONALLY help you out in any way I can. If I don't know the answer I will help you research. :)

Robert123456

Arachnosquire
You are very welcome! It's always nice to help someone! Don't let anyone run you off! There can be some real nasty attitudes here on AB when it comes to someone asking the simplest of questions. No question is a dumb question. If you're looking for information, you've come to the right place and I will PERSONALLY help you out in any way I can. If I don't know the answer I will help you research. :)
You're right, I've seen some real attitutes on some threads, but thank you! This is my first T ( and my first molt ) I'm a newbie so I need all the help I can get lol but luckily we got through this molt safe and sound and luckily my T is a girl :3 here is she, she says thanks! I love that she has more pink now, so beautiful

Attachments

Robert123456

Arachnosquire
Wow she stretched her legs out now and its amazing how big she is!!! I thought I was going crazy, I was like: Where did that huge T come from?!!! And she has a lot more pink on the caparace now, I'm so happy. But wow Im in shock, it seems physically impossible that this T came from that molt. Nature has really good tricks :)

Attachments