[Inquiry] Rob.C

Robertb

Arachnopeon
Hey has anyone seen Rob.C around lately? I really miss watching his video updates. I know he recently went through a painful loss in the familiarly so understand if he has been taking a break from the forums and video blogging :(

Bengal21

Arachnopeon
He's posted since the loss of his father. He's also released a couple of videos since then. He has a bajillion P Metallica slings to take care of and possibly the affairs of his dad so I'd guess he's just a little busy. If you look hard enough, you'll find other T people on youtube that are worth watching as well. Rob is good, but I think he deserves a break every now and then.

Robertb

Arachnopeon
He's posted since the loss of his father. He's also released a couple of videos since then. He has a bajillion P Metallica slings to take care of and possibly the affairs of his dad so I'd guess he's just a little busy. If you look hard enough, you'll find other T people on youtube that are worth watching as well. Rob is good, but I think he deserves a break every now and then.
Thanks Bangal, Im pretty new around here so I wasn't entirely sure if maybe Rob was more active as of recent on the forums here vs his youtube channel. Its always hard to pose the right questions when your new the community :/. I Hope that he is doing well and that his family is holding together strong. :( I have lost familly as well including my sister back in 1999, so I can relate to his situation.

Bangal thanks for catching me up to speed, and ill be sure to browse around for some of the other members channels :)

Bengal21

Arachnopeon
OH!!! I apologize for my insensitivities. At any rate, my condolences. I'll check some of my other subscriptions later on. I have a few people I keep up with on youtube.