Roaming the house

Jerry

Arachnobaron
This guy crushed across the link living room this morning fast had to flip the couch to flush him out if I keep him/her will be the second in my collection been seeing a lot of these guys lately IMG_20170519_055211475~2.jpg side not every wolf spider I have ever caught has always eaten immediately after capture they just don't care I guess food is food

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
This guy crushed across the link living room this morning fast had to flip the couch to flush him out if I keep him/her will be the second in my collection been seeing a lot of these guys lately
A more specific geographic location (besides United States) would help. ;)

Jerry

Arachnobaron
O I wasn't necessarily looking for an ID but it Nebraska I was mostly referring to the way being collected doesn't seem to bother them as far as eating goes everyone I have ever caught was very happy to destroy the cricket I dropped in minutes after capture

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
O I wasn't necessarily looking for an ID but it Nebraska I was mostly referring to the way being collected
My bad. My Reddit habit of just assuming most posts are ID requests is bleed into Arachnoboards.

Anyway, if you were curious about the ID, it looks like a Tigrosa, possibly Tigrosa helluo.