Roaches USed to Get Worms Out of Face!?

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
seen it before but I gotta go poor alcohol on my face now that I'm a little creeped out. (Shivers)

Tokendog

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If you read the comments, it explains whats going on. It's the same kind of trickery as when the "doctor" in foreign country pokes on your stomach several times and then pulls out a piece of bacon, acting like it's the cancer or illness in your body that he has removed.

The stuff you see rubbing on his face is actually the rear end of a particular species of Roach that is known to carry worms in its intestine. When the eggs are smeared over the face and exposed to air, they come to life and begin to wiggle.

This is so believable that the doctors make a nice amount of $$$ rubbing roach butts on peoples faces all day and acting like they are removing worms from the pores.

At least that is what my google research has yielded. :)

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
If you read the comments, it explains whats going on. It's the same kind of trickery as when the "doctor" in foreign country pokes on your stomach several times and then pulls out a piece of bacon, acting like it's the cancer or illness in your body that he has removed.

The stuff you see rubbing on his face is actually the rear end of a particular species of Roach that is known to carry worms in its intestine. When the eggs are smeared over the face and exposed to air, they come to life and begin to wiggle.

This is so believable that the doctors make a nice amount of $$$ rubbing roach butts on peoples faces all day and acting like they are removing worms from the pores.

At least that is what my google research has yielded. :)
I did notice one of the comments said something about the worms living in the roaches abdomen but all I could think was ok so your rubbing more worms in to make a few come out. :confused: Still gross.

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
Suckers. Even more disturbing was nut job popping her abcessed tooth:wall::barf:

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
LOL, that vid took me on a disgusting ride on Ytube also:eek: ...just one more, ..well what's this, last one...

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
LOL, that vid took me on a disgusting ride on Ytube also:eek: ...just one more, ..well what's this, last one...
Oh I know, I do that so much! I once landed on a video of a guy putting little amounts of cobra venom in his thigh and then flushing it out to get an immunity. :barf: