Roach disappeared?

Stemmy101

Arachnosquire
I am a first time T owner and I just got a 3/4-1 inch T. vagans sling this week. I gave it a pinhead b. lateralis and it took it. However, the next day I was looking for the remains just to make sure it actually ate it and it was nowhere to be found. The T spends most of it's time out in the open, I actually haven't seen it use it's hide yet and it hasn't made any burrows that I can see so I don't know what it did with it. Is it normal to not be able to find any boluses? Or maybe it's too small and I just missed it. Like I said I'm new to the hobby so all of this is unfamiliar. I wasn't sure if I should be concerned or not. Thanks in advance!

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
If the spider took it, it's dead. There isn't much left of a runner nymph after a sling is done with it. It's probably just mixed in there with the sub somewhere. Don't sweat it.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
the boli left from a pinhead B. lateralis nymph is pretty darn small, it probably is just hard to spot and blends into the substrate.

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
The bolus left from an appropriately sized prey item for a sling will be so small that you probably wouldn't even be able to spot it if it was left in plain sight as it'd just blend into the surrounding substrate.