Roach Colony Upgrade!!

kru008

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm not sure where to post this but since they're mainly feeders for my ts I thought that it could go here. Mods feel free to toss this in the appropriate section :) I apologize.

So I got a good look at my roach colony when I was gonna prepare them for the feeding last night and I saw that my population exploded. I figured that it was time to upsize their home. Here's a video on what I did.

[YOUTUBE]vXznkCTipgA[/YOUTUBE]

I'd like to know what you guys think and if there are any improvements I could do for them to keep them happy. I've always thought that a happy and healthy feeder roach makes a great victim for my ts :D

Dexter

Arachnopeon
how did you get so many? i started with 100 and I swear i still have 100 after 2 months. They just dont seem to multiply. I have constant food in there and when i feed them like lettuce or oranges they dont really eat much of it. Does it take many months for them to multiply? I have lots of females and atleast 10 males.

kru008

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You'll need to amp their temperatures close to 90 ͦ its their breeding temperatures. Also offer a good amount of citrus foods.