1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Rizzolo

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by lilhildy, Dec 23, 2006.

1. EDED

EDED Arachnobaron Old Timer

USA
    Advertisement
    got my roaches today from David.

nice packaging, communication was great through phone and email and the price was great as well.

the roaches came in healthy and alive.

thank you,

2. gvfarns

gvfarns Arachnoprince Old Timer

Outstanding!

I received my roaches (what I would consider more than a healthy overcount...thank you so much) very soon after ordering. They were all alive and kicking. Perfectly packed, shipped immediately, good communication. Rizzolo is a very dependable, quick, generous seller. And his prices are outstanding. I will alway buy from him first if I can.

Highly recommended.

3. tom

tom Arachnosquire Old Timer

Rizzolo shipments

I found him to be excellent at shipping spiders and even He even sent in some freebies. He is also honest and knows a mutual friend who is now revising the clade of Latrodectus(Dr.J.Miller), Cheers, Tom

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Arachnobaron Old Timer

From all the recent reviews Rizzolo has had, I won't go bashing down on him. I ordered a couple of B. lateralis from him a couple of days ago. He has been very patient with me after I just suddenly stopped PMing him because I had to go out of town. He even saved the roaches for me.

The communication was good, the transaction was good, and the packaged couldn't of got here in a better time, but the roaches... weren't so nice. A friday, right afterschool I received a package from Rizzolo, I opened it as fast as I could because one of my inverts hadn't eaten in a long time and I wanted to test the feeder out. So I open it and the box had no air holes in it. He was probably busy and was in a rush, I don't blame him as I should of ordered express.

Here are the roaches upon arrival.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Eclipse

Eclipse Arachnobaron Old Timer

Rizzolo refunded my roaches with more roaches. This time only 1 died. I did not hesitate to communicate with David Rizzolo. He seemed to be a very friendly person which I find very important. I don't like doing trades with people who only respond in 3 words. Communication with Rizzolo was overall enjoyable.

Packing was excellent this time. His prices are really great too. If you are new to the boards, I recommend Rizzolo.

6. Excellent prices, great communication, great packaging, beautiful spider! Thanks D! Highly recommended!

7. A++++++++++++

POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought 3 P. striata from Rizzolo. Not only did they arrive healthy, they were ALL 1-2" larger than he advertised! Rizzolo was incredibly generous with his pricing, was very good at communication, and is a great guy to deal with. I am so astonished by this, I almost can't type (I just opened the packages and got them, so the shock hasn't worn off, lol). Thank you so much, Rizzolo!!

8. gvfarns

gvfarns Arachnoprince Old Timer

Positive!

Have bought a couple of times from Rizzolo. He's extremely pleasant, cuts you a great deal, and is outstanding in his packaging and mailing. Definitely a trusted and appreciated seller and I would definitely work with him again.

Outstanding in every way.

9. biomarine2000

biomarine2000 Arachnoangel

I bought 5 P Rufilatas from Riz this week and all I can say is Wow. His communication was awesome. Packing was over the top. He could of shipped those to the moon and they would of been fine for a week. His prices were phenomenal. If I get the chance to do business with him I will jump on it. Thanks a ton.

10. Bought some ornatas from Rizz and the price was so low I had to read the ad a few times to make sure I was not playing a trick on myself. The packing was innovative yet effective too.
    Thanks again man.

11. Positive

i bought 2 cases of cubes and they were exactly as described. They are en excellent quality and everything arrived safe. I would definitely do business with again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.