Ripped off

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A perfect example of two species mixed together for breeding between Brachypelma baumgarteni vs Brachypelma boehmei that becomes a hybrid, the first three photos are of the same female hybrid the fourth photo is of a true Brachypelma baumgarteni.

Photo #1. Post molt black coloration appearing on the carapace a close appearance resemblance of a baumgarteni.

Photo #2. Post molt same female black coloration on the carapace no longer visually seen disappeared a close appearance resemblance of a boehmei.

Photo #3. Post molt same female black coloration re-appeared a significant visual look of a baumgarteni once again.

Photo #4. This is a true B. baumgarteni he is a young male.

Last edited:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I got this girl as a speck a few years ago, ever since she had her adult colors at maybe 1.5" her carapace has been jet black. She's just under 4" here. View attachment 219442
Amazing pic, why if I didn't know any better I would have thought CB went to some NatGeo School of Photography lately, or just has a new cell phone :D

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
thats what ill most likely end up doing, i paid through paypal with all the original documentation archived in my email.
Let me know how that turns out. Never had to go that route w/them. If you paid w/funds from your bank initially, call the bank too.