RIP Buddy, may you live on forever in the minds of those who gaze at your beauty

basin79

ArachnoGod
It's utter shite losing a pet. I've recently lost my gorgeous adult female Hierodula Majuscula and a female Sicarius Terrosus. Horrible.

Jesse James

Arachnosquire
It's utter shite losing a pet. I've recently lost my gorgeous adult female Hierodula Majuscula and a female Sicarius Terrosus. Horrible.
Yeah, I wish there was a way I could give as much, as this centipede gave me. I feel that maybe bringing him into the light of others will somehow repay that debt..I'm not sure yet.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
I'm dreading the loss of my Scolopendra morsitans. My first pede, super docile, and probably the main reason for my love of nature. It was me taking care of him that led me into appreciating all the animals that inhabit this world, not just the fluffy ones. His incredibly docile nature meant that I frequently used him as living proof of the irrationality of the loathing that inverts face from humans, and it is thanks to him that many of my friends have come to appreciate bugs, though not as much as myself. He's been with me for a solid five and a half years, and is showing no signs of slowing down just yet. I just hope I've still got a good amount of time to spend with him. He's an irreplaceable part of my collection.

Sorry for your loss.

Leila

Arachnobaron
I feel weird admitting this, but I just teared up over your loss. I'm sorry that your pal has passed; but I am glad to know that you two had a memorable time together. RIP Buddy XO