• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Rick McJimsey (formerly known as bobtard)

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
did a trade and picked up a male that i currently have on loan from him great guy takes good care of his Ts and knows his stuff .hope to deal with him again soon

jeremy

widowkeeper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
did another trade and picked up a couple males on loan from him cool guy i would recomend him to anyone hope to deal with him again

jeremy

vvx

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just completed a trade with Bobtard. Spiders were in great health and as described. Was a smooth transaction, will trade/buy from again. :)

Thongy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

Completed a trade with Ricky, he hooked me up with some freebies due to delay in shipping. It wasn't all too bad waiting :}. Other then that the tarantulas/scorpion were in great health.

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive, awesome shipping technique.
Good communication

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
acceptable

great trade (other than a week delay in shipping)
love the apophysis,included a 4" parahybana due to shipping confusion,
overall good trade,well packed and healthy tarantulas
andy

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Positive :)

Great packing and awesome freebies.

I think he delays on shipping just to send more free stuff :p

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
VERY POSITIVE,
Great packing and quick to deliver. Will definatly do business with him again.
-Eddy

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
um, rick is pretty much AMAZING. great communication. great packing. he really cares about the spiders, which is great to see. had a little bump in the road, but he took care of it promptly which shows how concerned he is with service. i could not be any happier with all he did. he made everything great. thank you rick, i will definitely do business with you again given the chance.

order from rick!!!!

testdasi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
+++ Positive +++

Positive
Rick is nice. We did a trade and everything went well. There was some delays but the reasons were valid. The main item is a 5" female Hysterocrates gigas and she is perfectly fine. Rick threw in 3 free scorps but 1 died during shipping (I believe due to old age) - not his fault! Overall a pleasant experience.

This is the vid of me opening the package.
HD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwo5n8y19D0&fmt=22
[youtube]rwo5n8y19D0[/youtube]

Pic of the beautiful H. gigas

The scorps

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Very good

Ordered some isopods and all came in well. Thanks for the good deal. Nice person to deal with.

reptist

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
+++++positive++++

Have sold to Rick many times and this week we made a trade that went perfectly as well, comm, packing, shipping and spiders were great, would deal with anytime,Thanks again and PEACE, B.

Travis K

TravIsGinger
Old Timer
Very Positive +++++

Did a trade with Rick and every thing came in very healthy and packed exceptionally well. My package however seems to be lost in the mail:mad: :( :mad: , sorry Rick let me know when every thing gets to you. Gulp.... If it doesn't ever arrive I will work something out with you. Any way, Rick did a great job and I feel really bad that my end of the deal is in limbo.

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Smooth Transaction

Smooth transaction & I appreciate the communication. Happy with my newest Avic

Joe:clap:

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Negative!!!

Negative!!!!

Sorry to be the negative one but I feel I have no other choice.

I worked out a trade with Rick - 1 P.ornata sling from me for some isopods from him. I shipped the P.ornata sling on 03/23/09. I had to contact Rick numerous times about my isopods and I ended up having to wait almost a month. I received the isopods on 04/20/09 and all of them were dead. The containers smelled so foul, I actually had to open them outside - they smelled like wet garbage that's been sitting outside for a few weeks. Just horrible. I immediately contacted Rick and told him what happened. He said he was sorry and that he would send out more ASAP. I waited about 3 weeks and after receiving nothing, I contacted Rick again and told him that if I didn't hear something soon, I would be forced to post a negative review that included the video below of me opening the package. He replied back that I could post it if I felt I needed to but that he was sending out all of his isopods - since he's getting out of the hobby - to me the following Monday. That conversation was on 05/15/09. I waited and still nothing. I contacted him again on 05/20/09 and he said that he'd wanted to do some 'testing' to make sure he knew what caused the previous shipment of isopods to all die. He said he'd figured it out and would be shipping the following Saturday - 05/23/09. It's been a week and I've heard nothing and received nothing. I now am posting this review. I've waited over 2 1/2 months for isopods, I've been polite and very patient but still nothing. I don't, in good conscience, feel that I can recommend doing business with Rick.

PS - Rick, just keep the ornata - I don't want it back.

Here is a video of me opening the package:

[youtube]ennqjG1No18[/youtube]

Here are two screen shots of PMs showing that he'd stated he'd be sending more out:

Here are the shipping reciepts showing that I shipped out to him on 03/23/09 (some info is blurred out, there were other customers on there):

Rob

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Rick kept his word!

I did recieve another box of isopods....he did keep his word and made it right.....that is all I can ask of him!

Thank you rick!

Robc

dna_Splice

Arachnopeon
Positive

Made a Purchase of some goods from Rick.
Everything came in on time and packed great
Very Good communication and customer service
Will do business again.

Thanks again sir.

patrickbull

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I bought a nice female rosea for breeding, some slings, and he threw in some orange headed roaches. A female false widow too. All in perfect condition and packed great! He shipped the same day I ordered them!!! What a great guy to do businness with! Thanks rick!

Last edited:

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
again

another positive review for rick. received a BEAUTIFUL P. irminia from him. the spider was gorgeous and in perfect health. included some widows, and even threw in a couple extra freebies. good communication, good critters. have done business before, will do business again.

thanks rick!!

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
A+

did a trade with Rick and I am very satisfied ...
the quality of the spiders I got from him are A+...a couple things I have wanted for some time and he offered to collect them for me:worship:
Thanx young man