Rhopalurus Juncius escaped!

mattatat

Arachnopeon
one of my Rhopalurus Juncius escaped in my room and i cant find it!:wall: so frustrating!!!:mad:

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
How do you let a scorpion escape? :wall: :p

Okay, I let a P. reddelli get away once, but it has one of the mildest venoms around, and I found it quickly.

You might want to check everywhere carefully for that R. juncius, that's gonna hurt if you find it by sting! ;P

snappleWhiteTea

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
am i the only one that sees this bad because you lost a scorpion, and not because you might be stung? that species is pricey.

Jorpion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I recommend placing a wet, folded towel in the middle of the room where he escaped. Turn off the lights and don't enter the room for a few hours (preferrably at night). I would imagine that he'd be drawn to the overwhelming moisture from the towel and could be found closeby with a blacklight. That's my idea. Let us know if you find him.

RyoKenzaki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Usually it wont stay at ur room anymore if 1night passed
I once lost a lychas scutilus in my room and found it clinging on my kitchen wall after 3days at midnight
They usually came out wondering on the wall at midnight so stay awake ;)

dairy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Usually it wont stay at ur room anymore if 1night passed
My experience is the exact opposite - I've had two escaped Emps and both times I found them within 10 feet of where they escaped. The first only had a few hours of freedom but the second one was gone for nearly a week!

@ OP - Get a black light and start looking everywhere. Until you find it you may want to tap your shoes out before you put them on. Personally, I'd be checking my underwear before I put them on too :p