Rhacodactylus ciliatus photo thread

Thompson08

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There has been a lot of people starting to get crested geckos, so I thought I'd make a thread where everyone can post there pictures in! Here are my geckos

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Very nice!Now this would be considered a blonde right?Or extreme harlequin?
I still get a lil confused about morphs heh

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
He is close to being both, but he is not really creamy enough for me to call him a blonde so I would call him an extreme harlequin. If his lats and limb markings matched the color down the back then I would call it a blonde. Kinda like this female.

equuskat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My crestie update. :D

Currently I have three females and a male living together.

I have 5 eggs incubating, had 6 - one hatched a few hours ago! So far, all of the babies are out of one pair - the big red dalmation male, Mango, and the bright yellow dalmation female, "Gator". She has eggs in her now, too.

The hatchling that emerged this morning:

These are the older siblings to the one above. They fire up orangy-red!

This is Mango. He's huge!

This is Lilly, my youngest female. She just joined the group about 2 weeks ago. I hadn't realized how big she had gotten!

Here's Fern, she has laid eggs, but they haven't hatched yet.

Here is Gator, who is due to lay some eggs. I can feel them when I hold her. She's been acting sorta nesty. Bet she'll lay within a day or two.

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
A few pics of my male & female R.Auriculatus (gargoyle gecko) Relatives of r.ciliatus

Attachments

james

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OK fine

here are the 2 males for my project. The 3 females look the same. I also have some really solid red dalmations I'm rearing up and I'll have to get some pics of them.

Attachments

james

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
one more

hoping for it to be a male to breed with my females that look like this.

Attachments