Answered Review section in new format

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Liking the new format so far.
I dont see the coloration of the stars in the reviews section they are all grey? or the ability to "like" and respond to one of your reviews. Are these options gone in the new format?

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Stars are now pretty much "on" or "off".
Ability to "like" a review has been removed, but you can now mark a review helpful or not.
Users should be able to reply to reviews left about themselves and reviewers should be able to reply to responses left on their reviews.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Other than the "was this review helpful" and "Report" I don't see an option to respond to someones review posted to my reviews

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
I noticed users such as ColdBlood (and myself) I am not seeing the ability to leave a review at all as one customer just asked me. Other members such as Elportoed it shows the ability to write a review.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
I noticed users such as ColdBlood (and myself) I am not seeing the ability to leave a review at all as one customer just asked me. Other members such as Elportoed it shows the ability to write a review.
Not sure what you mean? You won't see the button for "write a review" on your own review item as you cannot review yourself. You should be able to see it on all other users review item pages.

This is my view of your item:

1580505080552.png

This is my view of my item: (no "write a review" button)

1580505167381.png

JoeRossi

Arachnohumbled
Arachnosupporter +
Figured it out...If you click on Reviews it will not take you there.....If you click on Review items it does....Then I had to click on Cold blood name and it pulled up the write a review. I am sure there is a quicker way to access this.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
I get this error sometimes when I first pull the page up. This is when I click on new alerts tab. But it will work if I go to any section other than the main page.
7AF3EAD7-6676-49B1-8418-4DB462CE5A32.png

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
It's actually a known about issue with alerts. We're waiting on a fix. :) Nothing to worry about though. Sorry for any inconvenience.

jrh3

Araneae
Arachnosupporter +
On mobile, it was good where you click the pop up to be able to like or agree etc... now that are already open and its hard to focus on the thread. This was just changed within the past few hours. Don’t like seeing all the emojis until I am ready to give one.
4D6D11CE-A787-492F-BA7E-282F4D5ED60A.png

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
It is in fact because of a change that I made. Looking into it further.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Other than the "was this review helpful" and "Report" I don't see an option to respond to someones review posted to my reviews
Can you please check again and let me know if you are able to leave replies to reviews that other users have left for you? It should be fixed now.

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Can you please check again and let me know if you are able to leave replies to reviews that other users have left for you? It should be fixed now.
It is there now, and working. Not sure if I noticed it or not but the "like" option is missing for what others post in your reviews. maybe it was not brought forward in the new format

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
It is there now, and working. Not sure if I noticed it or not but the "like" option is missing for what others post in your reviews. maybe it was not brought forward in the new format
Reactions were removed from reviews. You can now mark whether or not you found a review helpful.