Returning after a couple years and have some Qs

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's true, by "back into the hobby" I more meant actively browsing forums and stuff rather than just caring for the Ts I already have.

I have researched, dw. Had Ts for about 5 years or so and was just considering dipping out because of a couple of sling deaths that I'm not sure what caused
Don’t let that stop you.

Nothing has changed- research research

grumpycow3

Arachnosquire
Not directly, but back then might you have used topical flea treatment on them?
I'm not sure, i don't think so. It was a couple years ago and we've only ever really used worm tablets on the furry animals

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
I'm not sure, i don't think so. It was a couple years ago and we've only ever really used worm tablets on the furry animals
Well if you had it may have explained the deaths, we see it somewhat commonly, people unknowingly introduce a pesticide to a T due to topical flea treatments. Another option is substrate with fertilizers/chemicals In it, or human error sometimes too much/ too little moisture.

grumpycow3

Arachnosquire
Well if you had it may have explained the deaths, we see it somewhat commonly, people unknowingly introduce a pesticide to a T due to topical flea treatments. Another option is substrate with fertilizers/chemicals In it, or human error sometimes too much/ too little moisture.
Hm, guess I'll have to be pretty careful from now on. Thank you for offering some possibilities

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Hm, guess I'll have to be pretty careful from now on. Thank you for offering some possibilities
No problem, happy to try and help! things happen from time to time, and what is important is to reevaluate, learn from things, And making corrections when necessary!