Responding to my last thread

SpiderQueenLizzy

Arachnopeon
I have posted pictures of her. I'm sure she's a female green bottle blue (Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens). The dark spots in her cage are the wet spots I put in there with water. I just refilled the water dish. I also put little water droplets around her but not on her. Her enclosure is heavily webbed. The temperature she is in is about 80 degrees and a humidity of about 60. I caught her yesterday climbing the walls of her enclosure. And I think she made some more web's last night. Right now she is still and not moving. All her legs are sprawled out and only slightly bent. But not curled. She seems content. I've had her for about a year now, since December 10 of 2015. This is a response to my last thread I posted, "Need help with my tarantula!!".

cold blood

Staff member
DO NOT EVER ADD WATER TO THE SUBSTRATE!!!

This is an arid spider, moisture can kill them! There is no need to measure humidity, especially with a species that has no moisture requirements. Whoever sold you the hygrometer might as well have just stolen the $ from your wallet...its a paper weight, nothing more.