Rescued

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Good job. His coloration could make him easily confused for a house fly.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
Great find, I wish I could find something as adorable as a Jumping spider in my house, the only thing we're getting at the moment are flippin' midges.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Great find, I wish I could find something as adorable as a Jumping spider in my house, the only thing we're getting at the moment are flippin' midges.
Keep looking...especially on sunny days (which are rare to Scotland and the Netherlands alike, I must admit) you can find decent looking jumpers on the warm walls of houses or fences :) just found a Marpissa muscosa today that is now munching on some crickets :)

Duriana

Arachnoknight
How could anybody do that? He's a little darling ;-;
Agreed. There's NOTHING remotely dangerous about a jumping spider...I wish people would think before killing something...
Double agreed. I used to be able to go outside and find them left and right. Now I'll see a few here and there but I'm wondering if my sudden decrease in sightings has something to do with my neighbors using pesticides like perfume for their yard.

mconnachan

Arachnoprince
@Deb60 I like your avatar, Euathlus sp. red, they're beautiful spiders, all the Euathlus sp. in fact.
I used to visit Portsmouth as a young lad, my uncles were in the Royal Navy so Plymouth, Portsmouth, most of the ports, I've visited at one point or another, you get some brilliant summers there, when we visited it was always scorching.

Deb60

Arachnosquire
@Deb60 , care to explain why you rated above post with a dislike??
I'm really sorry , I'd taped on the wrong thing by mistake, easily done on an small I phone . Being an older lady I've not got the hang of not tapping on the icon to the left or the right of what you actually want . Andrea Jumping spiders are lovely little guys . I'd not agree to anyone hurting then in anyway . Nor should you hurt any living form of spider , animal etc just because you don't like them , or your scared of them .

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I'm really sorry , I'd taped on the wrong thing by mistake, easily done on an small I phone . Being an older lady I've not got the hang of not tapping on the icon to the left or the right of what you actually want . Andrea Jumping spiders are lovely little guys . I'd not agree to anyone hurting then in anyway . Nor should you hurt any living form of spider , animal etc just because you don't like them , or your scared of them .
Good to know it was a typo, thanks :)

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
@Deb60
I got the clumsy fingers too, the icons are so small! Especially hunting for the emoji I want ha