Rescued chain store Daemon sp. with an ID crisis

curtisgiganteus

ArachnoViking, Conqueror of Poikilos and Therion
Old Timer
So I picked up this girl from a local chain store. They had her listed at 75% off because no one was buying her and they had her set up terrestrials. I couldn’t leave her there. Never kept amblypygi before so I wanted some thoughts on how I have her set up and what species she may be. Shes got two ventral spines on the pedipalpal trochanter so I’m guessing D. diadama.
3DC97CF4-CCCD-4EDC-A48B-CDB4EC1BFD0A.jpeg 8CA8F305-94FA-481C-83CD-D0FDF0BC6FD1.jpeg Also, she hasn’t taken any food since I got her.

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
She probably won't eat for a few days. They are very skittish and take a bit to settle in.

Keep the humidity up.

wizentrop

to the rescue!
Old Timer
That animal is a Phrynus sp. (which species is a mystery) and should be kept under tropical conditions.

curtisgiganteus

ArachnoViking, Conqueror of Poikilos and Therion
Old Timer
That animal is a Phrynus sp. (which species is a mystery) and should be kept under tropical conditions.
I’m keeping it in that enclosure pictured with room temps in the low to mid 70s during the day and humidity 70%+/-

I have had her for a little over a month and she hasn’t taken a single feeder. I’m using small crickets atm. After some research is seems the Phrynus genus is worse than the Avic genus was/is. It looks like whitei but the locales and such are a nightmare given that I got her from a chain store.

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
I’m keeping it in that enclosure pictured with room temps in the low to mid 70s during the day and humidity 70%+/-

I have had her for a little over a month and she hasn’t taken a single feeder. I’m using small crickets atm. After some research is seems the Phrynus genus is worse than the Avic genus was/is. It looks like whitei but the locales and such are a nightmare given that I got her from a chain store.
wisentrop has already replied, check out Banshee05 also.

that1ocelot

Arachnoknight

Crickets are fine. They won't eat if it isn't humid enough or they feel extra exposed.

You could aim for half inch crickets for sure, no reason not too. These animals can go a long time without eating, I would ensure environmental conditions are right. Humidity at 70 or so isn't great for a recovering animal, you want it as humid as possible. Just wet the substrate thoroughly and you'll be fine. Misting is unnecessary.

@wizentrop really gave you all the info he could in terms of the species. It could be a bunch, and their aren't any surefire ways to check.