Requests for Breeding, Bite & Sting Report Items

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Is it possible to create a Breeding Report for a Orphnaecus sp. "Quezon Blue"? I know they're not a described species as they're quite new to being around the hobby and I find them fascinating so I was wondering if it can be added as I have successfully produced them. There is literally no traces of any breeding projects of them documented besides mines on Youtube. But I think it's fair for me to post my experiences breeding them for everyone wanting to know the process.

Picture I recommend using that's mines if possible:

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Is it possible to create a Breeding Report for a Orphnaecus sp. "Quezon Blue"? I know they're not a described species as they're quite new to being around the hobby and I find them fascinating so I was wondering if it can be added as I have successfully produced them. There is literally no traces of any breeding projects of them documented besides mines on Youtube. But I think it's fair for me to post my experiences breeding them for everyone wanting to know the process.
Done:

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I‘d love to request a breeding report to be created for ‘Dolichothele diamantinensis’, and hopefully with this photo of mine as cover photo.

8C75FA55-1BE7-4130-A014-04EFAEEA5F04.jpeg

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Sting Report for Megascolia azurea (Samber mammoth wasp)

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
Not sure if anyone cares about sting reports for Heterometrus silenus (ex H. petersii) but I was silly enough to get myself tagged so I'm happy to volunteer my experience.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Done:

Sorry for the late requests, but I would like for the report to just say Orphnaecus sp "Blue Quezon". The reason why is because as I now understand, the location of collection was at the Quezon range and not collected from Luzon which is up north from Manilla and Quezon. I hope this adjustment can make the report a bit more accurate on information. Appreciate the efforts.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
Bite report requests for Stromatopelma calceatum.