Requests for Breeding, Bite & Sting Report Items

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
This thread is for requests to have a "Report Item" created for a species that you would like to make a Breeding, Bite, or Sting report for. We must create the item before you can leave your report.

Please post the full scientific name and what type of report you would like to make. You will be notified when the report item has been created.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
I am breeding Avicularia avicularia and I'd like to log my experience please.
There is already a report item for breeding reports for A. avicularia.

It can be found here.

Please note, only complete breeding reports can be posted. This means that the female either has to molt or drop a sac before a report can be posted.

CommanderBacon

Arachnobaron
There is already a report item for breeding reports for A. avicularia.

It can be found here.

Please note, only complete breeding reports can be posted. This means that the female either has to molt or drop a sac before a report can be posted.
Oh! thanks, I didn't understand how this was supposed to work.

Johnn

Arachnoknight
I would like to create a scolopendra subsinipes and androctonus ausralis bite and sting report. Thanks

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Please post the full scientific name and what type of report you would like to make. You will be notified when the report item has been created.
I would like to request a bite report for Brachypelma emilia.

If you need a cover image, feel free to use one of mine:

Kieran Brant

Arachnopeon
This thread is for requests to have a "Report Item" created for a species that you would like to make a Breeding, Bite, or Sting report for. We must create the item before you can leave your report.

I would like to leave a succesful breeding report for Haplocosmia himalayana :)