Reputable online feeder roach stores (FL legal)

Spoodfood

Feeder of Spoods
Arachnosupporter
I live in FL, which is probably the worst state in the US to have an arachnid/insect hobby but ANYWAYS

I’ve been looking online for shops that ship feeder roaches, specifically discoids. No pet shops, even exotic ones sell any feeder roaches here and my discoid colony needs seeding. I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased feeders from sites like Luna Roaches, or any other site that ships to FL. Let me know what your experiences are and what you’d recommend!

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
If I am correct, if it is illegal to sell roaches in FL, it is also illegal to ship roaches to FL. Correct me if I am wrong.

Spoodfood

Feeder of Spoods
Arachnosupporter
If I am correct, if it is illegal to sell roaches in FL, it is also illegal to ship roaches to FL. Correct me if I am wrong.
Not that I’m aware of. Certain species are but discoids are not.

Spoodfood

Feeder of Spoods
Arachnosupporter
Ah ha! I see. Thanks for correcting me!
Yeah we’re not allowed to have dubias or I believe red runners. I’ve had lobsters ship no problem and a pet store around here was selling discoids like last year, which is how I got the ones I have. They haven’t stocked anymore since then so I’m trying to buy more online. I just don’t know which site to choose because there’s a few.

goliathusdavid

Arachnobaron
Cape Cod Roaches actually has an entire section devoted to Florida Legal Roaches, and they are a great seller. They also currently have Discoids in stock. Bugs In Cyberspace also has a few florida legal species if you scroll down in each species profile.

Bob Lee

Arachnobaron
Florida only allows "native" roaches
Things like discoid, banana roaches, surinam roaches...