[Inquiry] Reputable dealers in California

DapperDan

Arachnopeon
Looking for Tarantula dealers in California as it is where i am located as well as less shipping for the T to actually have to go through. Thank you for any suggestions.

efmp1987

Arachnoknight
You can try JoeRossi -

I would also recommend Arachnoiden - www.arachnoiden.com. Steve currently has a FREE Overnight Shipping offer for orders over 200 dollars.

Last edited by a moderator:

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
@Eli824 is in South Bay. I've purchased slings from him in person (M. balfouri, B. klaasi. A. ezendami, P. sazimai).
The Bug Plug (www.thebugplug.net), Jurassic Pet Supplies (https://jurassicpetsupplies.com/), and Jamie's Tarantulas (www.jamiestarantulas.com) are in Southern California.
Reptile City in Stanton and Prehistoric Pets in Fountain Valley also carry Ts.
Also check Craigslist, that's where I got my G. pulchra, A. steindachneri, and P. vittata from.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Jamie's Tarantulas

You can try JoeRossi -
I would also recommend Arachnoiden - www.arachnoiden.com. Steve currently has a FREE Overnight Shipping offer for orders over 200 dollars.

Aranoiden is located on the East Coast, his shipping is excellent.

Looking for Tarantula dealers in California as it is where i am located as well as less shipping for the T to actually have to go through. Thank you for any suggestions.

If you go national, I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Kelly Swift of Swift's Inverts. He's the best shipper out there, and he's bred well over 100 species, some first time in North America/USA. He shipped to Alaska from his home right at Xmas, and not one sling died.

Last edited by a moderator:

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If you are in Southern California and want to pick up tarantulas without having to ship them, Repticon is coming up at the OC Fair & Event Center on November 11th and 12th.

DapperDan

Arachnopeon
If you are in Southern California and want to pick up tarantulas without having to ship them, Repticon is coming up at the OC Fair & Event Center on November 11th and 12th.
Already planning on going only able to go sunday though so hopefully there are still some left!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Already planning on going only able to go sunday though so hopefully there are still some left!
There should be. I've been there and other shows across the USA, haven't run into no Ts on the 2nd day yet.