[Inquiry] Addictive Arachnids Reputable dealer ?

jaw6053

Arachnobaron
Does anyone know if Addictive Arachnids is a trusted dealer in the hobby ? East coast states

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Does anyone know if Addictive Arachnids is a trusted dealer in the hobby ? East coast states
I did some research on them just now, they have 33 reviews that are all positive on Facebook, as for personal experience m, I have none, nor have I heard of them prior to now.

Kitara

Arachnodemon
I dont have personal experience either, but they dont seem to have a web presence. This tells me they are much smaller and they are not a reptile dealer that just happens to sell Ts. They probably do mainly expos. If I had to guess, this would lead me to believe they are legit. I did a search here too and no reviews.

Tiana Andes

Arachnopeon
They are an excellent vendor and breeder have had multiple sacks produced by the owner Shawn incredibly pleasent to deal with.

sk063

Arachnopeon
I'd like to see a website go up for them, I'd say it's coming soon. I purchased a juvenile A. chalcodes from them at the Steel City Reptile expo this winter. The business card they gave me has a web address. Seemed to be knowledgeable and didn't try to sell me things I didn't want or need. I'd give them a thumbs up

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
I've purchased three spiders from them at a show. C. darlingi, N. Chromatus, and at a later show, T. albopilosum.

All healthy slings who are doing well. I'd purchase from them again. Prices were fair, in my opinion.

Also, i was somewhat impressed when one of the assistants to the owner asked me, when I expressed an interest in the C. darlingi, "Have you kept these before?" I'm certain that she was leading up to explaining the difference between OWs and NWs and was preparing to advise me. I explained that I had been raising a C. marshalli, and was aware of the differences. and associated risks.
But I thought it was good that she probably was prepared to explain the difference and probably would have advised me accordingly, even at the risk of killing a sale. Naturally, she would probably not have refused the sale, since I am an adult who obviously is experienced in keeping tarantulas in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scorpionkid

Arachnosquire
I haven't purchased from them, but they were really nice and answered all of my questions at an expo.