Reptile Show Taylor Michigan

Newflvr

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Anyone going to the show this Saturday? If so there will be a little variation in selection available (As far as T's go). My good friend Bryan (Michigan Arachnids) has invited me to share space with him and bring some of my offerings. If looking for something specific LMK I might be able to help.

See you at the show. Thanks Kevin

Last edited by a moderator:

LirvA

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Anyone going to the show this Saturday? If so there will be a little variation in selection available (As far as T's go). My good friend Bryan (Michigan Arachnids) has invited me to share space with him and bring some of my offerings. If looking for something specific LMK I might be able to help.

See you at the show. Thanks Kevin
What does the pen? Mean for the M B. smithi?

Last edited by a moderator:

Waxen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What does the pen? Mean for the M B. smithi?
I don't want to speak for Newflvr but i believe he thinks the male is penultimate. That means the next molt of that male it will be mature. IE it's breeding time baby.

Great Basin Ben

Arachnosquire
If you DON'T sell the A. bicoloratum, PLEASE< PLEASE, OH PLEASE PM me after the show, and I will without question take it off of your hands!!!

Great Basin Ben

Arachnosquire
If you DON'T sell the A. bicoloratum, PLEASE< PLEASE, OH PLEASE PM me after the show, and I will without question take it off of your hands!!!
Unless you're interested in selling it before the show, but I'll let you decide that one. PM me seriously, if so. MANY THANKS and best of luck at the show. If I wasn't in Reno, NV, I'd gladly be there bright and early to buy her myself...

Take care.
Ben

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
The show was a great time....Kevin and Bryan and Johnnieeeee Morris are all good people....yes Toni was there and Kristy...I see nothing but invert folk there someday....good times and good friends

Great Basin Ben

Arachnosquire
Aphonopelma bicoloratum

Kevin,
Thanks again for a VERY beautiful Aphonopelma bicoloratum!!! She is absolutely lovely, and really starting to warm up to her enclosure. Thanks also, for including the heat pack, and the terrific communication.

All the best,
Ben.