• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Reptile Food (www.reptilefood.com)

Whitdadie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

I have bought crickets/wax worms/mealworms from them about 25 times and the only time i can complain is the first time i order pinheads (the patato crushed many of them). Their prices are top notch with next day live delievery (signature required if the deliveryman asks). The only other times I have had problems have been when the delievermen have left the packages outside in the snow, but reptilefood.com replaced them next day via a different method at their cost. I order mostly crickets from them so i have come to find out that their sizes run a little smaller than other places i have shopped. I will probably never stop cricket shopping from them as long as things keep going like this.

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Positive

Posivite
I got my first order from this company yesterday and I am very pleased.
The waxworms are about 85% very large size, with only 15% in the medium to small size; there were very few dead ones.
The mealworms were the best I've ever received - usually I have to spend time picking out the dead or dying ones from other venders so that they don't spoil the culture, but with the one's I got from ReptileFood.com there were so few "blackies" that it wasn't even worth the effort to pick them out.
Bottom line is, although I haven't been horribly disappointed with other venders in the past, I am so pleased with ReptileFood.com that they are now my primary source.
Oh, and the prices are fantastic!

Gail

kephy

Arachnopeon
I ordered from them once or twice a long time ago and everything was fine.

Over a year later I ordered from them, but I had moved so I updated all my info first. I even emailed them and explained all that. Well, they never responded, and went ahead and sent to the old address. By the time I finally got my crickets most were dead, and dispite many emails I sent them, getting increasingly more upset, to this day never got a response.

I've been told by a few others that they are really great and maybe my experience was a fluke, but I'm done with them. I've found another source that has better prices and all the insects arrive healthy and timely.

Pofecks

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE

Give a synopsis of what the deal was.

I bought 1000 crickets Sunday to be overnighted to me for Tuesday.

What was good about the deal/dealer.

They have easy ordering, and have UPS as their standard shipping provider. The crickets arrived alive and healthy, and were the size that I requested, Tuesday morning.

What could have been better about the deal/dealer.

They offer no discounts, but their prices are very reasonable to begin with.

A brief conclusion.
Easy site to order from
Crickets arrived alive and healthy

I will be ordering from this company again when my cricket supply runs out, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealer to others.

Waxen

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Grabbed 1000 large crickets and 500 wax worms from these guys. Ordered Sunday night and received my order Tuesday morning early. Reasonable prices, easy online ordering and prompt service. Great product and I will order from them again if I can't convince the wife to let me start breeding roaches.

-Jason

arachnocat

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive!

Ordered 1000 pinhead crickets and recieved them the next day. Unfortunately the food cube they sent with the crickets squished them and over half were dead. I contacted them by their online chat and they said sometimes that happens in packing and UPS can be rough and knock the cube loose. They sent me a replacement that arrived today just fine. They have some of the best customer service. I screwed up my address when I ordered the first time and they got back to me within just a few minutes with the change of address. I highly recommend them.

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I ordered a ton of food items from them. Rec'd them in great shape the next day, even though I paid for 2 day shipping. A great transaction. I will definately buy from them again!

:clap: :clap:

Jen