• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Reptile Basics Inc (www.reptilebasics.com)

Fran

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Outstanding products

I wouldlike to open a review thread for www.reptilebasics.com .

As some of you might know, I was recently looking for a quality yet safe heating device for my Theraphosa enclosures.

I saw this guys and his products and after comparing some websites they did look like good quality products.
I decided to call them and ask a couple of questions regarding materials and wattages and Rich was really nice and informative about them

I decided to Purchase the 40W custom made heating pannel and I just received and tested it.

This is, by far the best heating device I have purchased since I started the hobby in 1996.

The materials are solid yet very light. The desing is really nice and low profile.
It consumes very little yet it works extremely well providing a solid firm heat but it doesnt burn on contact.

I really recommend this guys and their products.Great warranty, fast shipping, Outsanding materials thought and tested by people who knows the hobby.

Simply outstanding.

Last edited: